Glycolic Exfoliating Toner
Prime Your Skin Before a Moisturizing Finish
Recommended For: Men, women, and teens with normal, oily, acne prone, problem, or blemished skin types.
- Contains AHA's to help exfoliate dead skin cells and improve cell turnover which means clean new skin
- Neutralizes your skin's acidity level which slows down over production of oils and bacterial growth
- Primes your skin with matte finish so that you can rehydrate your skin with a moisturizer
Main exfoliating ingredients:
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lemon Juice, and Calendula Extract
adeionized water, aloe vera gel, glycerin, lemon juice, calendula extract, glycolic acid and sodium glycolate, glucose, fructose, sucrose, urea, dextrin, alanine, glutamic acid, hexyl nicotinate, lactic acid, sd alcohol 40b, fragrant oil, bisabolol, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate
Our products are:
Paraben-free, sulfate-free, and never tested on animals.
- Turns out a simple toner is the difference maker between very oily skin and a well balanced, less acidic, matte skin
- Glycolic acid wonderfully helps with exfoliation by penetrating and revealing fresh new skin
- Arm yourself with this oil and acne fighting toner. Make your pores "less hospitable" for unwanted bacterial growth...the ones that cause zits and acne
- 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
- Free shipping for orders over $15
- Quality Guarantee
"I cannot use any other toner, this just works!"
Why Use The Glycolic Exfoliating Toner?
Although often overlooked, toners are a key product that can make or break your skincare routine. Using a quality toner will help neutralize your skins acidity level to make sure acne causing bacteria doesn't grow without a fight.
You see, when cleansing, oils from your skin are stripped away (along with dirt, makeup, and bacteria). It's just the way cleansers work - It's all or nothing.
Additionally, cleansers are acidic by nature so naturally, the pH of your skin will increase to a more acidic level.
When that happens your skin will try to "go back to normal" by manufacturing oils - because your pores are cleaned out. This is good, but the problem is your skin will over-produce too quickly causing your skin to be too oily ...again.
This is where the toner helps.
The toner acts as a neutralizer by bringing your skin's pH to a neutral level. When that happens your skin won't be over-producing oils.
Lower Acidity Level = Lower Oil Production
When this happens you'll have less oily skin which mean you'll make it hard for bacteria including acne causing bacteria to grow.
Features and Benefits
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids (AHA) exfoliates, diminishes sun damage, and reduces fine lines
- Controls oil production which helps reduce acne breakouts
- Absorbs quickly into the skin leaving a matte finish
- Aloe Vera and Calendula Extract soothes, calms, and re-hydrates skin while reducing inflammation and irritation
- Lemon Juice rich in Vitamin C refreshes and helps brighten skin
- A Very Pleasant Citrus and Botanical scent
- 100% Paraben free and cruelty free as we don't like the idea of putting health-compromising chemicals on our face or our furry little friends
HOW TO USE
1. Pour a small amount of product onto hands or cotton pad (after cleansing)
2. Gently apply to face by patting and allow to dry
3. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer
4. For best results, use twice daily
5. Avoid eye area
Glycolic Exfoliating Toner
100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
LOVE THIS? THEN YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
Join the LAVO Club for discount codes and more!